Whether you’re a homeschool teacher, a private school teacher, a public school teacher, or any other type of teacher, I’ve found some amazing Teacher Appreciation Week 2023 gifts for you!
Hey, education friend, Teacher Appreciation Week 2023 is here and I have some great gifts for you!
First, I want to take a moment to thank you for the incredible work that you do every day. Teachers bring so much dedication, passion, and resilience to their calling. That’s what makes you a true hero.
I have a five day celebration planned for you that you’re not going to want to miss! It starts on Monday, May 8th and lasts until Friday, May 12th!
I’m giving away a resource each day. In any of my stores search #Teacher Appreciation on the resources so you can easily find them. Here’s the link to my TeacherWriter store on TPT. You can click on an entire category of Teacher Appreciation.
Guess what? You’ll also find the free gifts from last year’s Teacher Appreciation Week celebration too!
Guess what else? I’m giving away a $10 TPT gift card! You have until Friday to enter to win it! Think positive, friend! It might be yours!
In addition to the Fabulous Freebies, I’m having a Spectacular Sale! Everything in my store is 20% off for you, my teacher friend. The sale runs May 8 to May 11. So put some things on your wish list and be ready to save big during Teacher Appreciation Week!
Scroll all the way to the end of this post, because you’ll find a list of even more gifts from other teacher-sellers. Please take a look and see what you would like!
How You Can Join the Teacher Appreciation Week Celebration
- Read this blog post and grab any of the free resources you want.
- Follow my Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter for daily posts about how to grab the daily freebie.
- If you’re not on social media, no problem! Just check back here, and the list of free gifts will be growing each day!
- Leave a comment on this blog or on my social media to be entered to win the TPT gift card!
- Each day you can be entered one time. So come back every day to leave a comment. I’ll add your name to the drawing!
- Tag a friend or share this post to share all the goodness with your fellow teachers!
Growing List of Teacher Appreciation Week Gifts
This list of free resources will keep growing as the week goes on and more teachers add their freebies! The links will be included as soon as the products go live each day. Remember: in addition to my gifts to you, there are more from other teachers at the end of this post!
Free Teacher Appreciation Week Cards. These are some super cute printable cards you can give to your students. They personalize them, color them, and give them to their other teachers. You could even use them to give to your coworkers!
Word Scramble Game. This is a fun activity for your students to find and create words. It’s similar to the popular Boggle ® game. This one has a 5 X 5 grid.
Free End of Year School Memories Flipbook. This is a five page flipbook with plenty of room for student memories and autographs! It’s no-prep except for the printing. Students do the cutting, coloring, and gluing or stapling!
Free Birthday Cards Class Set. Never forget a student’s birthday again! These cute cards are in an editable PDF format. You can type in all your students’ names at the beginning of the school year. Print them out and file them in your teacher planner.
Free End of Year 3rd Grade Review Boom Cards. This set of Boom Cards covers science, social studies, ELA, math, and a wild card category! Each subject is color coded and has fun graphics. Your students will love reviewing everything they’ve learned this year!
Even More Teacher Appreciation Week Gifts
These motivational bookmarks have positive sayings to keep your students happy while they read. Four color bookmarks with digital stickers include rainbows, stars, narwhals, unicorns, pineapples, watermelon slices, and more.
Here’s an end of year writing activity that gives your students an authentic audience! It’s a letter to next year’s teacher. Students will write memories of the school year and write about their favorite activities.
This free teacher newsletter template is going to save you hours of time during the school year! This can be a weekly newsletter or a monthly newsletter, or even an announcement newsletter.
This Common Core Math resource is designed to help you teach the eight Common Core Math Standards for Practice in whatever grade you teach. This math resource encourages deep thinking and explanation of math processes and concepts at all grade levels. Students will analyze, model, solve, check, and explain the math problems in groups or individually.
This easy and unique Christmas craft will have your students eager to make Christmas cards for friends and family. It has a Christmas tree design with a holiday message under each section.
Do you wish your students could remember mathematical processes in a fun and easy way? This one-page quick reference sheet for math folders uses songs, rhymes, and tables to help your students remember math algorithms and math concepts.
These Free Spelling Words Practice Sheets have over 12,000 downloads! They make your weekly spelling prep simple! Students won’t get bored with the different ways they can practice their spelling lists. Find out why so many teachers love these practice sheets.
Before You Go
Remember to leave a comment on the blog, (that’s good for one entry,) then head on over to TPT and search my store for #teacher appreciation. You’ll see a new product pop up each day. If you’re following me on social media, you’ll see it pop up in your feed, too.
While you’re at it, grab all of last year’s Teacher Appreciation gifts in case you missed any of them.
Cheers to you! Thanks for being there for your students and their families!
Teacher Appreciation Gifts From Other Amazing Sellers
Be sure to check out these other sellers’ gifts too!
- Lisa Markle Sparkles is giving away some amazing coloring pages! Coloring Pages Printable
- I Want to Be a Super Teacher has this cute giveaway: SuperTeacher Themed Iron On Patterns to make your own SuperTeacher Tshirt!
- Minders has a set of Multiplication Wheels for you. These will work perfectly in the End of the School Year math game that I blogged about last year. Read how to set up a game of multiplication wheels in your classroom in my end of the year activities blog posts.
- Mathy Techy, who I’ve featured in a previous blog post about games for learning, has this great free resource: Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe Multiplying 1 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers.
- Promoting Success has a wonderful poster for you to frame and hang in your classroom or share with teachers you admire. Difference Maker Poster
- Savvy Apple has these fabulous yoga cards and posters. I’ve used them in the classroom for mindful moments, and they make a great addition to a cool down corner, too!
- Don’t forget about discounts on your coffee at Starbucks! If you show your teacher I.D. you may get a discount or even a free coffee! It’s worth a try!
Thank you for all that you do! I truly appreciate you!